Monthly Events / Community Happenings / Yard Sales
Advertising Unlimited, Inc.
|YOUR BUSINESS AD HERE
Link your website to your ad!
FREE for non-profit organizations, churches, animal adoptions, etc., in Horry and
FREE YARD SALE NOTICES.
Events can change OR change at any time, please be sure to check with the event
organizer before attending.
- WILLS PREPARED by law firm for husband and wife, or significant other PLUS
ROUND THE CLOCK LEGAL PROTECTION AND ADVICE - $29.95. Call Bill for
details and website 843-446-9782.
- GETTING MARRIED in Myrtle Beach, Surfside Beach, Murrells Inlet or any place
of your choice, anytime, with 24 hour notice. Call Richard, Notary Public 843-215-
8352 for appointment. $25 plus travel.
- CERTIFIED NURSES AID to take care of your loved one. Compassionate, very
loyal, dependable with own transportation, and excellent references. 843-222-
- GEORGETOWN COUNTY FIRST STEPS are now accepting bids to assist and
facilitate our new 3k program. Our new program will implement and assist to train,
hire, and supervise staff to support services to children to be successful in the
coming years of their education. Please send bids to 2018 Church St.
Georgetown, SC. Or call 843-520-1830 for more information.
- DO YOU HAVE FAMILY OR FRIEND(S) STRUGGLING WITH DRUG ADDICTION?
Nar-anon is an anonymous support group for you. Sundays, 7PM, 1147 Robert
Grissom Pkwy., first floor of CORE Fitness; Thursdays, 7PM, 506 9th Ave N.,
behind church in Music Center.
- TRY MY NEW, ALL-NATURAL, BLESSED SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER, BODY
WASH FOR FREE! Just send $10 (in Cash, Check, or MO) to cover Postage,
Shipping and Handling expenses to: Alice Maurer, PO Box 119, Murrells Inlet, SC
29576. Thank you and have a Blessed day! Trial size available only. Limited
time offer. Be sure to include your return name and address information for
- J&T MINI WAREHOUSES YARD SALE - Saturday, Sept. 2, 8am till 12 noon. Lots
of items to choose from. 9101 Hwy. 707, Myrtle Beach.
- YARD SALE - Sept. 7 and 8, 8AM-3PM. Hand tools, power tools, new hunting
and pocket knives, handicap motor scooter, misc. items. Captains Cover,
- GARAGE SALE - Saturday, Sept. 23, 8AM-2PM. Life Storage Community Garage
Sale, 2687 Beaver Run Blvd, Surfside Beach 29575 Located behind the Walmart
on the corner of Rt.544 & Rt.17 Bypass.
- MYRTLE TRACE SOUTH COMMUNITY YARD SALE - Saturday, October 7, 8AM-
12noon. Take Hwy. 501 to Burning Ridge Golf Course; OR Hwy. 544 to Myrtle
Ridge Dr. to Sand Ridge Rd. Follow pink balloons and signs.
SEPT. LOCAL EVENTS:
- Music on Main - Through September 28. Main Street in North Myrtle Beach, 202
Main Street, 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. 843-280-5570. Live bands, shop and dance,
bring your beach chair. Free and for everyone.
- Coastal Uncorked 2017 - Sept. 1-3. The Seventh Annual Coastal Uncorked
Food, Wine and Spirits Festival. Ticket price and information visit: www.
coastaluncorked.com. Broadway at the Beach
- Beach Boogie & BBQ Festival - Sept. 1-2. Horry-Georgetown Technical College
Conference Center near Market Common, 950 Crabtree Lane, Myrtle Beach. 10:
00-4:00 PM. 843-916-7238. Free event. Friday, 6 to 9 p.m.: Wing Competition
and Tasting, Beer Garden, Live Entertainment , Food/Arts & Crafts. Saturday, 12-
6PM. 2nd Annual BBQ Derby, Kansas City Barbecue Society BBQ Competition,
Corn Hole Competition - Hosted by Coastal Tailgating, Myrtle Beach Car Club Car
Show. For more information, visit www.MyrtleBeachCarClub.com or call Cecil
Chandler at (843) 742-9802.
- Complimentary weekly Vinyasa yoga sessions - Every Saturday October 28. 79th
Ave. Beach access, Myrtle Beach. 843-467-5444. Complimentary weekly Vinyasa
yoga sessions, 9AM. In event of inclement weather class will be offered in the
studio 7901 N. Ocean Blvd #5 in Myrtle Beach. All levels welcome. Bring beach
towel and water, get ready to relax and unwind. Visit: https://www.
- Labor Day Weekend Fireworks at Barefoot Landing - Sept. 2, 10PM.
- Conway Farmers Market - Every Saturday through Oct. 28th 8am-1pm Laurel St.
Conway, SC 843-365-6715.
- Farmers Market on Deville Street - Every Saturday thru Sept. 30. Deville Street
at The Market Common, 10-3:00 PM. Baked goods, vegetables, fruits, flowers,
seafood, plants, Artisan crafts, jam & jellies, more.
- End of Summer Fireworks - Sept. 3, Murrells Inlet Marshwalk. 4025 Hwy 17
Murrells Inlet, 843-299-1221.
- Sunday Serenades - Sept. 3 and recurring weekly on Sunday until October 15.
The Gazebo at Fuller Park / Passive Park. Corner of Surfside Dr. and N. Willow
Dr., Surfside Beach (Next to the Surfside Library), 2- 5:00 PM. 843-450-7281.
Spend a relaxing Sunday afternoon under the shade of the live oaks with the area’
s best singers and songwriters. Each concert features 3 performers for
approximately one hour apiece. Dog friendly. Free admission. Bring a beach
chair, golf cart, or blanket.
- FREE Cancer Support Group - Sept. 5, 9:30-11:30AM Waccamaw Community
Hospital, 4070 Highway 17 Bypass South, Murrells Inlet. Call Howard Waddell at
803-243-0610 or email@example.com
- Little River Farmers Market - Sept. 6 and every Wednesday through Oct. 4.
Historic Little River Waterfront, 4460 Mineola Ave.
- Surfside Harmony Chorus - Sept.7 and every Thursday till Oct. 5. Surfside
Presbyterian Church, 8732 US Hwy 17 Bypass S, Myrtle Beach, 7-9:30PM. Jane
843.651.0364 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Music of Motown - Sept.7-10, Brookgreen Gardens, 1931 Brookgreen Drive,
Murrells Inlet, 7:30-9:00 PM. 843-235-6000. Featuring four nationally renowned
singers and a live band of extraordinary musicians, will include the hits of the
Temptations, The Jackson 5, The Supremes, Gladys Knight and the Pips, Stevie
Wonder, Marvin Gaye, The Four Tops, The Commodores and many, many more.
Tickets are $30 per member and $35 per non-member and will be available to
purchase in June 2017. Purchase tickets call 1-888-718-4253 or online at http:
- Cooking Demonstration at the Farm - Fresh Seasonal Fruit. Sept. 7, L.W. Paul
Living History Farm, 2279 Harris Short Cut Road, Conway. 11-3:00 PM. 843-365-
3596. Experience life on the “one horse farm” in Horry County from 1900 - 1955.
A free, hour long, guided tour of the Farm will be available to the public at 3:00
pm following the demonstration.
- “Line dancing with the Stars” you can be one of the stars. Every Thursday- Sonia
formerly with DANCERUS New YORK. 10AM-Noon. Great music all genres to all
styles of music from rock pop, latin music, big band as well as country. Make new
friends and execise at the same time. First class is FREE. Swipe a card with the
City of Myrtle Beach for $23.00 for 10 visits ($2.30 per class).
- FREE Movie Night at Myrtle Beach Speedway - Feature Movie is ‘Lego Batman’.
Sept. 8, Myrtle Beach Speedway, 455 Hospitality Lane, Myrtle Beach, 7-10:00 PM
- Taste of OLLI / CCU - Sept. 8, Myrtle Beach Education Center, Myrtle Beach, 9:
00-12:00 PM. Shop for classes, meet OLLI instructors, mingle with other OLLI
members and learn what is planned for the fall semester. Visit www.coastal.
- Movies @ McLean Park in North Myrtle Beach - Sept. 8. 93 Oak Drive, North
Myrtle Beach, Admission is FREE, open to all ages. G or PG rated. Begins 15
minutes after sunset. Bring a beach chair or blanket
- Conway Recreation Center Movie in the Park - Sept. 8. 843-488-1950.
- Myrtle Beach Mustang Club Annual Car Show at Burky’s Grill - Sept. 8, 6-8:00PM.
4001 N. Kings Hwy., Myrtle Beach.
- Coldwell Banker - National Pet Adoption Day - Sept. 9, 10AM. 416 Main St, North
- Skyhoundz Disc Contest - Sponsored by Town of Surfside Beach - Sept. 9,
10AM. Martin Field (corner of 6th Ave. S. & Dogwood Dr. S.) The largest disc-
dog competition series in the world is coming to Surfside Beach! There is no
entry fee for competitors and admission is free for all spectators. Contact Debbie
Ellis with any questions: (843) 650-9548 or email@example.com
- 2nd Annual Market Common Fashion Show - Sept. 9, Valor Park, The Market
Common, 4017 Deville Street, Myrtle Beach, 5:30-8:00 PM Proceeds from the
show will benefit Hope House for homeless teens who are actively completing the
academic requirements for their high school diplomas. Complimentary appetizers
will be served. Beer and wine will be available for purchase.
- 2nd Annual Carolina Soul Festival - Sept. 9, Movement Works, 9480 Ocean Hwy
W., Calabash, 11-5:00 PM. Art, music, food, yoga. This festival supports the
Community Movement Alliance which focuses on bringing movement & wellness to
students in the local schools!
- Free Docent Tours - Through Sept. 9. Art Museum, 3100 South Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, 2-3PM. 843-238-2510. Join Karen Olson, one of the exhibit
curators, for an afternoon tour of mouth-watering summer exhibition, Feast Your
Eyes | Celebrating the Food of the South. This exhibition of 112 works by 60
artists includes paintings in oil and watercolor; works in pastel; prints;
photographs; sculpture; mixed media and functional art, such as handcrafted
dining furniture and serving ware. The tours, lasting approximately 60 minutes,
will be held at 2 pm at the Art Museum. Reservations not required; free of charge.
- 17th Annual Ride for the Animals Poker Run - Sept. 9, 10AM to benefit The
Humane Society of North Myrtle Beach, 409 Bay St, Visit humanesocietynmb.org
for more information and registration.
- It’s a Grand Night for Trivia - Sept 10. Prestwick Country Club, 1001 Links Road,
Myrtle Beach. 5:30-8:30. Rebecca Donevant, Executive Director 843.444.5774 /
firstname.lastname@example.org. Presented by the Frieds of the Carolina Master Chorale
to benefit the Carolina Master Chorale. Call for Reservations and more
- 9/11 Memorial Vigil - Sept. 11, at the Horseshoe at the end of Main Street in North
Myrtle Beach . 11 S. Ocean Blvd., North Myrtle Beach, 7:00 PM. George O’Neil,
(843) 399-1111. Commemorate our loved ones that fell victim to the 9-11 attacks
at the annual 9-11 Candlelight Vigil. Spectators line the streets holding American
Flags as the Rolling Thunder Motorcycle group, North Myrtle Beach Public Safety
Color Guard, and more travel down Main Street to the Horseshoe. After the
presentation of a remembrance wreath by the North Myrtle Beach Public Safety
and Fire Department, join everyone on the beach for a twenty-one gun salute by
the Marine Corp League. Complete silence and only a glow from the crowd’s
candles light up the night as Taps is played and the dedicated wreath is taken out
to sea for our fallen Americans to rest.
- Preview of Ken Burns and Lynn Novick’s “The Vietnam War” - Sept. 13. Patriots
Point Naval & Maritime Museum, 40 Patriots Point Road, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464.
843-881-5984. 7:30PM. Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum and the ETV
Endowment will show a free preview of a “The Vietnam War,” a new 10-part, 18-
hour documentary film series directed by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick. The
special showing will be held aboard the USS Yorktown and will last an hour.
Following “The Vietnam War,” South Carolina Educational Television (SCETV) will
show a sneak peek of their own film of veterans’ stories, “Man and Moment: Steve
Flaherty – A Voice Returned.” Visit https://vietnamscreeningcharleston.eventbrite.
com for more information and to purchase tickets.
- SCACED 18th Annual Opportunity SC Conference - Sept.13-15. Hilton Myrtle
Beach Resor, 10000 Beach Club Drive, Myrtle Beach, 8:00-1:30 PM. The three-
day convention is one of the state’s largest community development forums and
will showcase examples of innovative solutions for low-wealth families and
sustainable growth. For more information and to register, visit the website
SCACED.org or call (843)579-9855.
- South Atlantic Shrine Association Fall Festival / President’s Fall Beach Bash -
Sept. 13-17. Visit southatlantcisa.org for more information
- Sounds of Summer Concert Series at the NMB Park & Sports Complex
Amphitheater - Sept. 15, Sandhills Bank Amphitheater at the NMB Park & Sports
Complex, 150 Citizens Circle, Little River, 7-9:00PM. FREE Admission & Open to
all ages. 843.280.5594 / email@example.com Bring a beach chair or blanket.
Snacks and drinks will be available for purchase. Tobacco products, coolers,
outside food and beverages not allowed.
- BFF Pink Ribbon 5K & 10K Run/Walk - Sept. 15-16. Barefoot Resorts and
Marina, North Myrtle Beach. This is a family friendly event with walking and
running events for all. Our purpose is to create awareness and raise funds for
breast cancer research and treatment. We want to celebrate with those who are
fighting and surviving breast cancer and we want to honor the memory of those
loved ones who have passed on. Proceeds from race registration and fundraising
will benefit local breast cancer organizations. Visit the website bffpinkribbonrun.
com for more information, donations and registration
- Conway Writing Group! - Sept. 16 / first and third Saturdays, 10-12PM. Conway
Public Library, 801 Main St., Conway. All genres and adult writers welcome. Bring
a short piece of your writing and something with which to take/give notes. Copies
of your work are appreciated. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Beginnings FOOD DISTRIBUTION FOR THOSE IN NEED - Sept. 16. Church
of the Resurrection, 8901 US Highway 17 Bypass South, Surfside Beach. 10-
1PM. Larry Nowak 843-215-4500 email@example.com Volunteers needed.
- Septemberfest at Barefoot Landing / Live Entertainment - Sept. 16, Noon-4PM.
Barefoot Landing, 4898 Hwy 17 S., North Myrtle Beach. 843.272.8349.
- Conway Recreation Youth Fishing Derby - Sept. 16. Call 843-488-1950 for
- Aynor Harvest Hoedown Fest - Sept. 16. Aynor Town Park, 600 South Main St.
Live entertainment, parade at 10AM, pony rides, kid’s area, arts and crafts,
dance at 6:30 with Marsha Morgan Band.
- 7th Annual Myrtle Beach Wine Festival - Sept. 16th, 11-7:00 PM. Market
Common, Valor Park. Free Admission All guests sampling wine must purchase a
wine glass – $5. Wine samples are “pay as you go” Purchase tickets at the gate
for your samples. Samples range from 2 to 4 tickets. All samples are 2 ounces.
Live entertainment and a variety of vendors.
- SC Beach Sweep - Sept. 16, 9-10AM, Surfside Beach Pier. 843-650-9548.
- SurfsideBeach.org South Carolinians in WWII - Horry County Museum
Documentary Film Series - Every Wednesday until Sept. 20, Horry County
Museum, 805 Main Street, Conway. 1-2:00PM. 843-915-5320. A collective
remembrance of WWII, taken from personal stories of South Carolina veterans.
Beginning with Pearl Harbor. For a full list of films, visit our website at 111.
horrycountymuseum.org. For more information, call the Horry County museum at
843-915-5320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Horry Georgetown Home Builders Association’s 6th Annual Fall Show - Sept.
22-24. Myrtle Beach Convention Center, 2101 North Oak Street Myrtle Beach, 10-
6:00 PM. 843-438-4134 ext. 2. The Home Improvement & Outdoor Living Show is
your source for everything you need for your home – inside and out. Friday and
Saturday, 6PM: Sunday, 11-5PM. Admission $5 for adults and children under 16
are free. Three day pass $10.
- Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson Presents South Carolina Beard Club’s 4th Annual
Beard & Mustache Competition - Sept. 23, Rockin Hard Saloon, Murrells Inlet,
3140 US-17 Business, Murrells Inlet, 6-11:00 PM. (843) 340-6564. Help raise
money for the COMBAT VETERANS MOTORCYCLE ASSOCIATION. Visit
southcarolinabeardclub.com for more information.
- The 42nd Annual Atalaya Arts & Crafts Festival - Sept. 22-24, Huntington Beach
State Park, Friday 12-6PM / Sat. 10-6PM / Sunday 10-5PM. Enjoy fine art, quality
crafts and food, along with the musical offerings of several of the area’s finest
musicians. Adults $10 / 15 and under free. 843-237-4440 atalayafestival.com
- Brew at the Zoo - Sept. 23, 5:30-8:30. Presented by The Friends of Brookgreen
Gardens, one of the gardens most popular fund-raising event of the year. 5:30-
8:30PM. Enjoy tastings of more than 30 regional and national craft beers, live
entertainment, and a signature tasting glass. The silent auction and drawings
proceeds help fund new projects at the gardens. Food and wine are available for
purchase. Tickets are $35 for Members, $40 for Non-Members and $15 for
Designated Drivers. This event is for those age 21 and over.
- 5th Annual Seacoast Artists Guild Art in Common Fall Festival - Sept. 23-24.
Valor Memorial Garden, Farrow Parkway , Myrtle Beach, 9-5PM. Rain or shine.
- All Corvette Show - Sept. 24. Myrtle Beach Chevrolet, 1785 Hwy. 501, Myrtle
Beach, 9-3:00 PM. (843) 294-0127
- Documentary Film Series: Carolina Stories-The Last Auction - Sept. 27, Horry
County Museum, 805 Main Street, Conway, (843) 915-5320. 1-2:00 PM
- 26th Annual St. Johns Greek Festival - Sept. 28-Oct 1, St. John’s Greek Orthodox
Church, 3301 33rd Ave., Myrtle Beach, 29577
- Myrtle Beach St. John’s Greek Festival - Sept. 28- Oct. 1. St. John the Baptist
Greek Orthodox Church, 3301 3rd Ave Ext N., Myrtle Beach. A celebration of
Greek culture. Fun for the whole family. Starts at 11AM Thursday, Friday,
Saturday and 12 noon on Sunday.
- 2nd Annual Myrtle Beach Jazz Festival - Sept. 29 - Oct. 1. “Near Charlie’s Place”
on Carver St between 18th Ave. N. and 21st Ave. N., Myrtle Beach. 8-2:00 PM.
843-340-0946. Celebrate jazz, culture, community and individuals from all walks
of life with a line-up of smooth, soulful, and edgy regional and local jazz artists.
Friday 6pm to 11pm Saturday 9am to 12 midnight Sunday 2pm to 10pm
- The Rivertown Dine-Around - Sept. 30. 313 Main Street, Conway. 7:30-9:00 PM.
Grab a fork and spend Saturday afternoon eating in Downtown Conway! Sample
fabulous fare in Downtown Conway. After picking up a Dine-Around map at the
Conway Visitor Center, guests will visit participating restaurants that are offering a
sampler menu with house specialties and exciting new menu options. Free to
attend, but for prep purposes participants are required to register at conwayalive.
com or by calling CDA at 843 248 6260
- 14th Annual Irish Italian International Festival - Sept. 30. Main Street in North
Myrtle Beach. 10-4:00 PM. This one day rain or shine event brings approximately
15,000 to celebrate different cultures. The festival features food from local
restaurants, two stages of live entertainment, street performers, art & craft
vendors, and dance groups all surrounding an Irish Italian International theme.
Restaurants will compete for the title of Best Entrée, Best Decorated, and Best
Dessert. Festival goers can also join in a friendly spaghetti eating competition. A
children’s area will offer a variety of entertainment that suits all ages, magic,
balloon art and inflatables (nominal fee). Festival admission & parking are FREE .
- 13th Anual Confederate Heritage Ride - Sept. 30. Low Country Harley-Davidson,
4707 Dorchester Rd., Charleston. All proceeds from the Confederate Heritage
Ride are used for Confederate Heritage Preservation Education and Projects
Secession Camp 4 is a Non-Profit organization devoted to preserving the
Heritage and Honor of the Confederate Soldier. Visit heritageride.org or
Cyclefish.com or email email@example.com
- Wicked Hot Run 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run - Sept. 30, 7:30AM, Huntington Beach
State Park, 16148 Ocean Highway, Murrells Inlet. Visit Active.com for registration
EVENTS COMING IN OCTOBER:
- Myrtle Beach Bike Week Fall Rally - Oct. 2-8
- North Inlet Paddle - October 2, 22 Hobcaw Road, Georgetown, 9-1:00 PM. 843-
904-9017 / Call to rgister. Join the Reserve and Surf the Earth for a naturalist-
guided tour through the creeks of North Inlet. The program includes instruction in
basic kayaking, a natural history overview, and educational highlights of the North
Inlet ecosystem. Wear sturdy shoes, bring water, snack, and camera/binoculars
(if desired). Cost: $50/person; weather permitting; limited to 6 participants.
- War Birds: Diary of an Unknown Aviator - Oct. 4, 1-2PM. Horry County Museum,
805 Main Street, Conway. Walter Hill 843-915-5320 / hcgmuseum@horrycounty.
- Pawleys Island Festival of Music & Art - Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, Oct.
5- Oct. 21. The Reserve Golf Club of Pawleys Island, 18 Reserve Drive, Pawleys
Island, 7-10PM. 843-626-8911 website: pawleysmusic.com One of the East Coast’
s most beloved music and arts festivals. Each year thousands of locals and
visitors flock to the Lowcountry to hear nationally acclaimed artists and become
part of the arts movement that is sweeping the South. The level of talent, artistry
and ability to entertain is off the charts with this year’s performers. Tickets will sell
out quickly so call or visit the website before attending.
- Myrtle Beach Seafood Festival - Oct. 6-7, Between 8th and 9th Avenues North,
Downtown Myrtle Beach. (843) 855-0527. Friday 6-9PM / Saturday 11-7PM.
Burroughs & Chapin Pavilion Place FREE admission. Enjoy a multitude of local
and regional seafood restaurants and eateries. Live entertainment both days.
Kidz Zone. Car Show. Lots of Food and Arts & Craft Vendors. Cornhole
Tournament. Beer Gardens w/ Craft Selections. www.MyrtleBeachSeafoodFestival.
com has all the details!
- Live Oak Art + Music Fest - Oct. 7, Horry County Courthouse, 1201 Third Ave.,
Conway, 10-5:00PM. (843) 248-4527. Handmade, homemade and local goods for
sale, local artist paintings and prints, handcrafted pottery, jewelry, baskets,
artisan candles and soaps, hand dyed fabrics and upcycled funky house goods
and decor. The Soldiers of Fortune performing.
- Open Studio Glass Blowing Demonstration - Oct. 7, Conway Glass, 708 12th
Ave., Conway, 11-4:00PM. (843) 248-3558. Watch as local glass artists create
colorful works of art from 2150 degree molten glass right before your eyes. Watch
as the creative team, Ed & Barbara Streeter twirl, blow and shape glass into
bowls, pumpkins, vases, and ornaments. No appointment necessary. Family
- Art in the Park - Oct. 7-8, Chapin Park, 1400 N. Kings Hwy., Myrtle Beach. 10-4:
00PM. Paintings, Photography, Pottery, Glass and more. Free admission, pet
- FESTA ITALIANA - Oct. 7-8, The Market Common, Farrow Parkway, Myrtle
Beach, (843) 333-7523. 11-6PM. The Sons and Daughters OF Italy Myrtle Beach
Lodge #2662 celebrates 25 years of Italian Festivals featuring authentic Italian
foods, live entertainment, arts and crafts vendors, an Italian themed gift boutique,
face painting, spaghetti & pizza eating contests, kids activities, and more.
Admission $1.00. For information call 843-333-7523, email osialodge2662@gmail.
- Brookgreen Gardens Harvest Home Weekend - Oct. 7-8. Hayrides, scarecrow
building, pumpkin painting, entertainment, food, and more. Visit brookgreen.org
for more information or call 843-235-6000.
- Surfside Beach Family Festival - Oct. 7, 10-4PM, Surfside Dr, Arts and crafts,
food, live entertainment, events for children.
- Waccamaw Economic Opportunity Council, Inc. Healthier, Wealthier & Wiser
Health Fair - October 20. 9:30-1:30PM at the Boys & Girls Club of Conway, 1413
2nd Avenue. Free health screenings and door prizes. Visit us at: www.weoc.org
- Mark Your Calendars / 3rd Annual Craft Sale at Myrtle Beach Golf and Yacht
Club - October 20, 4-8 pm / October 21 9-3 pm. 6851 King Arthur Drive, Myrtle
Beach SC, 29588 location in the HOA Building and Pavilion. 50 plus vendors and
Admission is FREE. Refreshments, Bake Sale and Hot Dogs will be available for
sale. For more information stay tuned to OCTOBERS paper. We are a gated
community and have a restriction on motorcycles not being able to drive in. If you
like to be a vendor contact Joan Keezer 603-770-5502.
|FREE PICTURE ADS FOR THE LOCALS!
For sale by owner merchandise, located in Horry / Georgetown county, priced at ;
$10 or more, and a phone number for contact.
Mail picture to