Monthly Events / Community Happenings / Yard Sales
Advertising Unlimited, Inc.
|YOUR BUSINESS AD HERE
Link your website to your ad!
DANCIN' WITH DAWN - Learn to dance. Lessons on Wednesdays, Jan. 9 & 23;
Thursdays, January 17 & 31; and Fridays, Jan 11 & 25. Cost is only $ 6.00 per
lesson. Call the post at 843-651-6900 for additional information.
JANUARY EVENTS: Dates are subject to change or be cancelled at any time. Be sure to
check the web sites listed or call event organizer before attending.
Free event listings for all non-profit organizations. Now taking events for the month of
February and March. E-mail events to: Free843and854@gmail.com Some restrictions
- The City of Myrtle Beach is having Line Dancing with Sonia on Thursdays, 10AM-
12noon at the Robert H. Reed Center, 800 Gabreski Lane, Myrtle Beach.
Intermediate for the dancer looking to update their dancing skills. Beginners looking
for a new hobby. Grand Strand Center, 1268 21st Street, Myrtle Beach. Lite
intermediate Monday & Wednesdays, 12:30; Beginners Mondays & Wednesdays 1:
30. Call Sonia for information 843-945-1061 Dancerus.firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 4- 6 / January 11-13 Theatre of the Republic’s “THE LIBRARY”. THE
STORY: After Caitlin Gabriel survives a deadly shooting at her high school, she
struggles to tell her story to her parents, the authorities, and anyone who will listen.
But there are other narratives that gain purchase in the media and paint her in a
different light. Renowned Hollywood screenwriter Scott Z. Burns returns to the stage
with this bold and chilling play. Friday-Saturday showing 7:30 / Sundays 3:00 PM.
Theatre of the Republic, 337 Main St, Conway, (843) 488-0821or visit
- January 5 - Grand Strand Boat/RV Show. Myrtle Beach Convention Center.
- January 5 - Year’s First New Moon Bonfire , La Belle Amie Vineyard, La Belle Amie
Vineyard, 1120 Saint Joseph Road, Little River, 843-399-9463. $5.00. Visit
labellawinery.com for more info.
- January 11 - PBOC Catholic Women’s Club Auction and Spaghetti Dinner, 4:00-8:
30 PM. Precious Blood of Christ, 1633 Waverly Rd., Pawleys Island, 4:00 PM to 8:
30 PM. (843) 314-0798. To benefit Tidelands Hospice. Doors open at 4 pm for
“cocktail” hour where wine, soda and water may be purchased as you peruse the
items going up for bid. Cash and Carry table will be available at that time. Spaghetti
Dinner tickets are pre-sale only and can be purchased for $10 at the Parish Life
Center address in this event notice or by mail to same address. If purchased by
mail, tickets will be on hold under your name at door. For credit card purchases,
call 843-314-0798. Dinner includes spaghetti and meatballs, bread, salad, drink
- CANCELLED - January 12 - Sweetgrass basketmaking by Adrina Glover, Kaminski
House Museum, 1003 Front Street, Georgetown,, 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. (843) 251-
- January 12 - Rivertown Bluegrass Music Concert. Horry Georgetown Technical
College, Conway Campus, 2050 Hwy. 501 East, Conway, SC 5:00-9:00 PM. The
Aynortown Bluegrass Band/with guests and the feature band is
CHARLOTTESTOWNE COLLECTIVE. The society will be serving dinner starting at
3:30 PM until sold out. Hot dogs, hamburger, sandwiches (chicken, pork, rib),
jambalaya and soda. Open to the public. Admission is $12.00 for adults, children
under 12 free, students with college ID badge free.
- January 12 - Grand Strand Myasthenia Gravis Monthly Support Group. Recurring
monthly on the 2nd Saturday until October 12, 2019. Lakeside Crossing
Development Community Room, 140 Lakeside Crossing Drive, Conway. 1:00 PM to
3:00 PM. (843) 504-8063. There is no cost and patients, family members or those
interested in learning more about Myasthenia Gravis, a disorder of neuromuscular
transmission, are welcome. Please call Beverly Watrous at 843-504-8063 for more
information or contact Poutre at 843-855-0076 for directions. Myasthenia Gravis
Foundation of America.
- January 12-13 - MB Gun and Knife Show 2019, Myrtle Beach Convention Center,
2101 North Oak St., Myrtle Beach, 843-918-1225.
- January 12 / January 19 / January 26 - Bonfire Saturday ($5) Jan 19– Bonfire
- January 20 - Souper Supper 2019, International Culinary Institute of HGTC at MB
at Market Common, 920 Crabtree Lane, Myrtle Beach, 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM.
(843) 591-6292. 40+ Soups, bakery items, sweets and a cool drink. Inside
International Culinary Institute and tent in Market Common. Fund raiser for HGTC
Scholarship and chapter operations. Annual event and of course judging.
- Jan 26– Bonfire Saturday - La Belle Amie Vineyard, La Belle Amie Vineyard, 1120
Saint Joseph Road, Little River, 843-399-9463. $5.00. Visit labelleamie,com for
- January 25-26 - Murder Mystery Dinner. Pine Lakes Country Club, 5603
Granddaddy Dr., Myrtle Beach, 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. (843) 839-1695. Presented
by Carolina Forest High School drama students. Includes a buffet dinner and silent
- January 26 - Home Buyers Workshop. Recurring monthly on the last Saturday until
February 23. Socastee Library, Connector Road, 141 SC-707, Myrtle Beach, 1:00
PM to 2:30 PM.
- January 26-27 - 6th Annual Taste of the MarshWalk, Murrells Inlet, 11AM to 4 PM.
Sample the chef’s favorite dishes from each of the eight award-winning restaurants.
Local artisans, crafters, live music, and kids’ activities will line the MarshWalk both
days for a fun filled weekend in the Inlet. Small dish tasting available at $3-$5 per
sample. Live music, local artists, vendors, jewelry designers, crafters, and unique
clothing items, bounce houses, face painting, and games, 3rd Annual Bloody Mary
Showdown at The MarshWalk.
- January 25-27 - Theatre of the Republic’s 50th Anniversary Musical Revue Show -
Friday-Saturday 7:30PM / January 27, Sunday 3:30 PM. Join us as we celebrate
the Theatre of the Republic’s 50th year of doing live theatre! This show will feature
singers, dancers, comedy, special guests, and much more. Don’t miss this once in
a lifetime celebration. 337 Main St, Conway, (843) 488-0821. More information visit
FEBRUARY UPCOMING EVENTS:
- February 2 -Conway DT Alive Chocolate Walk ,11AM-3PM, 843-248.6260 February
- Februay 3 - Super Bowl 53.
- February 10 - 5th Annual Craft Show to raise food for The Low Country Food Bank
(Myrtle Beach branch). Robert Reed Recreational Center (formerly known as Base
Rec. center) in Market Commons, 800 Gabreski Lane, Myrtle Beach, 10:00-4:00
PM. 843) 286-2580.
|FREE PICTURE ADS FOR THE LOCALS!
For sale by owner merchandise,
located in Horry / Georgetown county,
priced at $100 or more, and a
phone number for contact.
Mail picture to
FREE for non-profit organizations, churches, animal adoptions, etc., in Horry and
Georgetown counties. Email information to: Free843and854@gmail.com
FREE YARD SALE NOTICES.