Monthly Events / Community Happenings / Yard Sales
Advertising Unlimited, Inc.
|YOUR BUSINESS AD HERE
Link your website to your ad!
Dates are subject to change. Inclement weather may cause a last-minute postponement
or cancellation, so please be sure to check the web sites listed or call event organizer
Free event listings for all non-profit organizations. Now taking events for the month of
January-February. E-mail events to: Free843and854@gmail.com Some restrictions may
- Murrells Inlet MarshWalk Wonderland of Lights through December 31. Enchanting
evenings on the MarshWalk with thousands of twinkling lights.
- The City of Myrtle Beach is having Line Dancing with Sonia on Thursdays, 10AM-
12noon at the Robert H. Reed Center, 800 Gabreski Lane, Myrtle Beach.
Intermediate for the dancer looking to update their dancing skills. Beginners looking
for a new hobby. Grand Strand Center, 1268 21st Street, Myrtle Beach. Lite
intermediate Monday & Wednesdays, 12:30; Beginners Mondays & Wednesdays 1:
30. Call Sonia for information 843-945-1061 Dancerus.email@example.com
- 2018 Sarvis House Christmas Event hosted by Socastee Heritage Foundation.
December 1, 10-4PM. Sarvis House, 4222 Peachtree Rd, Myrtle Beach. Free
pictures with Santa, Cindy Lou Who, and The Grinch. Free Children’s activities:
Model train display. K-Bar Farms is sponsoring a bounce house. Booths Christmas
tree farm is donating trees that will be decorated by community sponsors. Miss Teal
and Bronze from CCU, Brooke Vu, and other girls from the Grand Strand and Pee
Dee will be decorating cards with attending children that will be sent out to sick
children. And more!
- St. James Sharks 5K and Bog Off - December 1. St James High School, 10800
Highway 707, Murrells Inlet, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.4th annual 5K trail race and 1st
Bog Off. Awards for Fan Favorite and Judges Choice. Perlo entries accepted.
- Carolina Forest Performing Arts Academy presents the Carolina Christmas
Spectacular this December at Beach Church, Myrtle Beach. The show will be
performed one-night only and will feature professional dancers, singers, acrobats,
visits from Santa Claus and pre-professional dancers from the area. The family-
friendly show promises something fun for all ages! Tickets are $28 for premium
seating and $25 for general admission.
- Christmas at the Farm - Dec. 1. L. W. Paul Living History Farm, 2279 Harris Short
Cut Road, Conway. 9-PM. (843) 365-3596. See how the farm family would have
prepared for the Christmas season making candy, cooking on the wood burning
stove, and decorating the Christmas tree. Traditional music at the syrup shed while
making cane syrup from sugar cane. Demonstrations will take place from 9-3:00
PM. The L. W. Paul Living History The Farm is free and open to the public. For
more information, call 843-365-3596 or visit firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Very Broadway Christmas - Dec. 1, 11 AM. Broadway at the Beach, 1325
Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach. Get in the holiday spirit with a day long celebration
featuring a holiday parade at 11am, entertainment and kids’ activities from 1pm to
4pm, our annual tree lighting 6pm with fireworks 8pm.
- North Myrtle Beach Christmas Parade - Dec. 1, 5:30-7 PM. Main Street. The
Annual Christmas Parade brings holiday joy and cheer to residents and vacationers
in North Myrtle beach. Floats, lights and marching bands make their way down Main
Street to Ocean Boulevard.
- Home Buyers Workshop - December 1 and recurring monthly on the last Saturday
until February 23. Socastee Library, Connector Road, 141 SC-707, Myrtle Beach.
1:00 PM to 2:30 PM (843) 796-1358. Looking to Buy a Home in the future. Learn
what you need to know about buying your next home. Ask questions to the experts
from a Mortgage Lender, Real Estate Attorney and Realtors in this FREE
- Holiday Bazaar at The Market Common - December 1, 8, 15. Howard Avenue at
The Market Common, 4017 Deville Street, Myrtle Beach, 12-4:00 PM. (843) 839-
3500. Seasonal craft vendors, live greens, and homemade food.
- Santa On The Beach - December 1-2, 10-2 PM. Myrtle Beach State Park Fishing
Pier, 4401 S. Kings Hwy., Myrtle Beach, 843-238-0874. Bring your camera for a
one of a kind family photo. Santa loves pets, so bring your pet on a leash. Holiday
beach games, races, roasting your own marshmallow over a fire, crafts, marine
inspired carnival games, Enjoy grilled hot dogs, homemade baked goods.
- Winter Arts & Craft Show - Dec. 1-2. DoubleTree Resort, 3200 S. Ocean Blvd.,
Myrtle Beach, 9-4 PM. 843-315-7193. More than 150 vendors offering a variety of
handmade crafts, wood crafts, stained glass items, handmade candles, quilts, dolls,
unique jewelry, homemade foods, more.
- Lighting of the Menorah - Dec. 2-9, 5:30-6PM. Valor Park, The Market Common,
4017 Deville Street, Myrtle Beach, 843-839-3500. Rabbi David Weissman, Rabbi
of Temple Shalom Of Myrtle Beach, will hold the service the first night.
- Murrells Inlet Christmas Parade - Dec. 2, 3 PM. The parade starts at Highway 17
Business at Sunnyside Avenue, heading south to Wachesaw Road along Hwy. 17
Business and returning west on Wachesaw Road. Complimentary Santa photos.
- Christmas Cantata - December 1-2, Ocean Drive Presbyterian Church, 410 6th
Ave. South, North Myrtle Beach, 3:30 PM. (843) 281-2662. Dec 1st, 3:30 PM; Dec
2nd, 3:30 PM & 6:30. An annual tradition and the highlight of the holiday season.
Church choirs from the N. Myrtle Beach area join to create a musical program.
Tickets are required for admission and are available at the North Myrtle Beach
Chamber of Commerce. Open to all ages.
- Pasta Night At The Vfw In Little River - December 3, 6:00pm - 8:00pm. VFW Post
10804, 111 State Hwy 57 N, Little River, $8 plate.
- Conway Celebration of Lights - Dec. 3; Dec. 7-10; Dec. 14-23; Dec. 24 light show
only; Dec. 28-31. Fri-Sat. 5:30-10; all other nights 5:30-9:00; Christmas Eve 5:30-8:
30. $5 1-7 guests per vehicle. $10 8 - 14 guests. $15.00 15 - 24 guests. $25 25+
- North Myrtle Beach Christmas Tree Lighting - Dec. 4, 6 PM. McLean Park, 93 Oak
Drive, N. Myrtle Beach. Join Santa and his friends for family fun activities,
entertainment and refreshments. A great start to your holiday season!
- Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Thursday until December 20, 6-8 PM. Grand 14
Cinema, The Market Common, 4002 Deville St., Myrtle Beach, 843-839-3500.
Take your children’s or pets’ photos with Santa in his sleigh beside The Market
Common Christmas tree in front of the Grand 14 Cinema. He will be there 6 to 8 PM
each week on Tuesday and Thursday from December 4th to December 20th (for
free). Hundreds of children line up each year at The Market Common tree lighting
to be photographed with this Saint Nick.
- Nights of a Thousand Candles - Dec. 6-22, 3-10PM. Brookgreen Gardens, 1931
Brookgreen Drive Murrells Inlet, 843-235-6000. See Brookgreen Gardens come to
life amid the soft glow of more than 4,500 hand-lit candles and countless sparkling
lights. Walk the paths with a warm cup of cider, hear the sounds of holiday music,
carolers singing, and celebrate the season with family and friends! Check website
for more information: brookgreen.org
- Holiday Events at Barefoot Landing - Dec. 7 & 14. Barefoot Landing at Dockside
Village, 4898 Hwy. 17 South, North Myrtle Beach, 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM. (843) 272-
8349. Inflatables Face Painting Holiday Stiltwalkers & Balloon Tying Fireworks 8 p.
m. Enjoy a dazzling display of lights.
- Christmas and All That Jazz IV - December 7, Trinity Church, Myrtle Beach 7:30-9:
30 PM. Dec. 8, Trinity United Methodish Church, N. Myrtle Beach, 4PM; Dec. 9,
Trinity Church, Myrtle Beach, 4 PM. . Holiday tradition performing a wide and
entertaining variety of in stunning jazz arrangements, featuring trumpet virtuoso
James “Bull” Canty with the Long Bay Symphony Jazz Combo. Sing-along carols are
also a CMC tradition! visit CarolinaMasterChorale.com for more information and
- Mistletoe Market - December 8. Broadway Street, Myrtle Beach. 12:30-8:00 PM.
(843) 447-9787. Free family event featuring holiday gift vendors, photos with
Santa, Santa’s car show, kids zone with inflatables, petting zoo, live local musical
acts, cookie eating contest, and more! Event benefits the Boys and Girls Club of
the Grand Strand, Grand Strand Humane Society, Low Country Food Bank, and 5
- Grand Strand Myasthenia Gravis Monthly Support Group - Dec. 8 and recurring
monthly on the 2nd Saturday until October 12. Lakeside Crossing Development
Community Room, 140 Lakeside Crossing Drive, Conway. 1:00-3:00 PM. 843-504-
8063. Free for patients, family members or those interested in learning more about
Myasthenia Gravis, a disorder of neuromuscular transmission.
- Movie Night at Barefoot Landing - December 8, 6pm Barefoot Landing at Dockside
Village, 4898 Hwy. 17 South, North Myrtle Beach, 6:00 PM. (843) 272-8349. Bring
a blanket for a free showing of “A Christmas Story” in the Amphitheater.
- An Afternoon of Holiday Tunes - Dec. 8, 12-5PM. La Belle Amie Vineyard, 1120
Saint Joseph Road, Little River, 843. 399-9463. Visit labellawinery.com for more
- Surfside Beach Annual Christmas Parade - Dec. 8, 2-3:30 PM. Ocean Blvd.,
Surfside Beach, 843-650-9548. Over 100 entries including floats and marching
bands. The route is Ocean Boulevard from Melody Lane to Surfside Dr. to Poplar
- Craft Fair to raise food for the Low Country Food Bank in Myrtle Beach - Dec. 8, 10-
3 PM. Ocean’s One Resort, 102 South Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, 843-286-2580 /
802-578-1486. 5th annual holiday craft show to help raise food for the Myrtle
Beach branch of The Low Country Food Bank. Admission is with donations of non
perishable food from visitors as well as vendors.. There will be a variety of vendors
with all types of holiday fare.
- The Conway Christmas Parade - Dec. 8, 10AM. Visit conwayscchamber.com for
- Breakfast with Santa - December 8, 9-noon. Forestbrook Baptish Church, 2051
Forestbrook Rd, Myrtle Beach, (843) 236-2224. Come join us for breakfast and
pictures with Santa!
- 15th Annual Christmas Towne - December 9. Myrtle Beach Convention Center,
2101 North Oak Street, Myrtle Beach, 3-5:30 PM. Free event. Fun, food,
entertainment, face painting, ballooon art, free amusement rides and inflatables,
free photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus .Free Delicious Treats and More Official
Christmas Tree Light for City of Myrtle Beach Free Live Music Free Parking Official
drop-off location for Toys for Tots.
- N. Myrtle Beach Community Band Christmas Concert - Dec. 9. J. Bryan Floyd
Community Center, 1030 Possum Trot Road, North Myrtle Beach. 3:30-5:00 PM.
(843) 340-4859. FREE Christmas Concert featuring holiday favorites and classical
- Drive Thru Nativity - December 9-10, 5-8:30 PM (Rain Date December 11th).The
Church of the Resurrection. Enjoy this production from the comfort of your car.
The incredible set-up includes 7 scenes with live actors and animals, music and
- Christmas in N. Myrtle Beach - December 11, Spanish Galleon of the Ocean Drive
Beach and Golf Resort, 98 N. Ocean Blvd., North Myrtle Beach, 7:30 PM to 9:00
PM. (843) 424-8559. This 90 minute, concert style show. Doors open at 6:30 PM.
- Christmas Bake Sale / Greek Pastries - Dec. 14-15, 9-3PM. St. John the Baptist
Greek Orthodox Church, 3301 33rd Avenue Ext. North, Myrtle Beach, (843) 448-
- St. Nicholas Orthodox Church Annual Cookie Sale - December 15, 1-3PM. 404 N.
Maple St, Myrtle Beach, Cookies are sold by the pound. You get to pick out what
fits your fancy. For directions please call 843 283 2402.
- Billy Claus & the LuLuBelles - Dec. 15. LuLu’s N. Myrtle Beach at Barefoot Landing,
4954 Hwy. 17 S., N. Myrtle Beach, 1-4:00 PM. (843) 491-5011. A memorable family
holiday experience. Billy Claus is Santa’s warm weather-loving brother who lives in
the Caribbean that comes to help Santa. You won’t want to miss the FREE family
- Movie Night at Barefoot Landing - December 15, 6pm. Barefoot Landing at
Dockside Village, 4898 Hwy. 17 South, N. Myrtle Beach, (843) 272-8349. Bring a
blanket or your lawn chairs for a free showing of “The Santa Claus” in the
- Santa Story Time and Photos - December 15, 2-4PM. Myrtle Beach State Park,
4401 South Kings Hwy., Myrtle Beach, (843) 238-0874. Nestle in alongside a
crackling fire for an afternoon of fun with Mr. and Mrs. Claus. Listen to the park’s
inspired holiday stories, hot cocoa (bring your own mug), and roast marshmallows,
photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus so bring your own camera. No pets, smokingt. $5
per child (ages 2 and under free). Adults are free. Registration is required. Go to
www.scparkstore.com for registration.
- Stardusters Big Band Presents “Jazzy Christmas” Free Concert - Dec. 16, 6:30-7:
40 PM. Grand Strand Community Church, 3820 Holmestown Road, Myrtle Beach,
SC 29588. A love offering will be taken at the end of the concert! For more
information call the church office at 843-650-3878.
- Yuletide Music & Bonfire - December 22. La Belle Amie Vineyard, 1120 Saint
Joseph Road, Little River, 12-5:00 PM. (843) 399-9463. Admission is reduced by
$2 if you bring 2 canned/dry good food items for the area food bank. Festival dates
are subject to change so call or check the website before attending.
- The Live Nativity - December 23. First Presbyterian Church Myrtle Beach, Kings
Campus, 1300 N. Kings Hwy., Myrtle Beach, (843) 448-4496. Visit http://www.
- New Year Bonfire - December 29. La Belle Amie Vineyard, 1120 Saint Joseph
Road, Little River, 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM. (843) 399-9463. Admission is reduced
by $2 if you bring 2 canned/dry good food items for the area food bank. Festival
dates are subject to change so call or check the website before attending.
- Fireworks Extravaganza at Broadway at the Beach - December 31, 8pm. 1325
Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach.
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks Spectacular at Barefoot Landing - December 31, 7PM.
- Southern Times Square in Valor Park on New Year’s Eve - Dec. 31. Valor Park @
The Market Common, 4017 Deville Street, Myrtle Beach, 9-12:00 AM. (843) 839-
3500. Live music, enjoy food and drink vendors, inflatables, games for the kids, and
a ball-drop with a fireworks display at midnight.
- New Year’s Eve Stroll Under The Lights - Dec. 31, 6-9:00 PM. Brookgreen
Gardens, 1931 Brookgreen Drive, Murrells Inlet, (843) 235-6000. Thousands of
hand-lit candles, holiday lights, and music. Space is limited for this special evening
in the gardens and advanced tickets are required. Tickets are $15 for members
and $20 for non-members.
- We are taking events for January’s paper, free for all non-profit organizations.
Email us: Free843and854@gmail.com Including events happening in the beginning
|FREE PICTURE ADS FOR THE LOCALS!
For sale by owner merchandise,
located in Horry / Georgetown county,
priced at $100 or more, and a
phone number for contact.
Mail picture to
St. Nicholas Orthodox Church
is having their
Annual Cookie Sale
Saturday, December 15, 2018
11:00 am until 3:00 pm
404 N. Maple St,
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Cookies are sold by the pound.
You get to
pick out what fits your fancy.
please call 843 283 2402
FREE for non-profit organizations, churches, animal adoptions, etc., in Horry and
Georgetown counties. Email information to: Free843and854@gmail.com
FREE YARD SALE NOTICES.